“So far, so good.”

- Steve McQueen character in The Magnificent Seven

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Bill Prince
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2020 12:19 PM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Corona-fu (was UBNT stock)

[TINHATOFF]

It still after several weeks looks way overblown. It's beginning to look like
the trench/squat toilets common in China (and not most other places) is the
major disease vector.

Total cases in the US is only 35 individuals, and ZERO deaths.

Contrast this to the latest US-only flu data
<https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/index.htm> , with 29 million infections and
16,000 deaths. I think we are paying attention to the wrong things  (so what's
new about that?).

[/TINHATOFF]