Yeah, the process is completely outside of the standard interference
analysis database. I don’t recall the tools they use, but it performs a 3D
analysis and calculates the fresnel clearances when plotting the turbines,
factoring the hub height and blade length.
Pretty cool stuff.

Eric Nielsen
571-508-7409
ericlniel...@gmail.com