If there aren’t test kits, what is in this photo?

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/after-missteps-cdc-says-its-coronavirus-test-kit-ready-primetime-n1145206

If this is a fake media hoax, it’s a very detailed one.  Look at the label on
the box, the labels on the vials, and the attribution of the photo.

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Steve Jones
Sent: Sunday, March 1, 2020 9:24 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT shall we start a pool

The cdc does the majority of the testing... that is the federal response. Thats
been available. Illinois has turned up a few labs capable of teating the
samples. There arent "test kits". State level testing is a state
responsibility, not federal. So yes, washington state did fuck this up
willfully.

Specific testing aside, states have been supposed to be practicing response for
decades. Containment protocols arent specific to this disease, literally the
same as flu response. The federal government can put out all the guidance you
can dream of, but if the local providers dont do it, its useless.

My wife works at a hospital and was pissed as she walked down the iso hallway
yesterday and all the doors were opened. You going to blame trump for that too?

She fails her fit test every year for the mask because of her face shape, as
does roughly 25 percent of the country. Is that a federal responsibility too?
Should the fed come in and reshape faces so everyones n95 mask actually works?

State departments of public health are supposed to maintain an active list of
potential oveflow and quarantine facilities, thats a requirement of some of the
disaster response funding they recieve. Thats been in play for over 20 years
that im personally aware of.

If the existing systems that were designed and implemented specifically for
prepared response to boilogics, we would have virtually zero risk of a pandemic
ever going beyond the nusiance stage.

On Sun, Mar 1, 2020, 12:42 AM Robert <i...@avantwireless.com