Re: [AFMUG] OT VirusI doubt most would think to go get a test if they had the
mild symptoms that I have been reading about.

From: Mark - Myakka Technologies
Sent: Monday, March 9, 2020 10:36 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Virus

Testing should ramp up.  CDC test kits are not the only test in town.  As of
today both Labcorp and Qwest Diagnostics have their own testing capabilities.
This means any doctor can now do a swab and send it off to either of these labs
just like any other test they do.  There should be no reason for no testing now.

https://newsroom.questdiagnostics.com/2020-03-05-Quest-Diagnostics-to-Launch-Coronavirus-Disease-2019-COVID-19-Test

https://www.labcorp.com/information-labcorp-about-coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19

--
Best regards,
Mark                            mailto:m...@mailmt.com

Myakka Technologies, Inc.
www.Myakka.com

------

     There has not really been any testing at all in the US. Total tests to
date in the US is fewer than 5000. By contrast South Korea is doing 10,000 per
day. The test kits are only starting to be distributed in the US. They might
have substantial numbers of kits sometime next week.