There are only 2 places to buy things – Walmart and Amazon.  I run into this
with routers all the time, the only place people can think of to buy
electronics is Walmart.

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Jason McKemie
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2020 10:50 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Preppers

I think this says something about the average intelligence of their customer
base...

On Wednesday, March 18, 2020, Adam Moffett <dmmoff...@gmail.com
<mailto:dmmoff...@gmail.com> > wrote:

The Walmart grocery area here was picked clean, but smaller corner grocery
store has everything except TP and certain cleaning products.  Super weird.
It's like people forgot the other grocery store existed.

I also read a post on Quora last night.  It was middle eastern man living in
Arizona and he said something to the effect of, "It's adorable that Americans
are more worried about wiping their asses than whether they have something to
shit out in the first place.  It's clear you've never had any serious troubles
here."