Working on a possible project and limiting to inventory on hand. We may
want to put some EPMP clusters on a piece of 25g on some roofs. 2 of the
roofs may be problematic as they are steel commercial roof with a pitch and
steel ridgecap.

We have a pile of 25g sections on hand and a handful of baseplates. on the
flat roofs I could probably just frame out a ballast tray from angle iron
and fasten the baseplate right to that couldnt I? 10 foot freestanding

A peak sled could be fashioned over the steel roofs, maybe, but
historically we tend to just stay off steel altogether, especially if
its pitched.

Aside from chuck, who can make everything. out of normal onhand items most
of us have in the dead junk rooms, how would you get 10' sticks of 25g to
stay put with that kind of wind load? We have been deploying 3k sectors
with the smart antennas, but i think in this projects case i would
forego them to limit windload.

Most of these roofs are relatively short, 20-40'