Well, here is a great discussion on the Subject of Disability,
unemployment, and the fleecing we are getting
<https://apps.npr.org/unfit-for-work/>
It is an NPR article so I doubt many would call it conservatively biased.
The fact is, when people run out of other types of programs, like welfare,
they go straight for disability,.

Wish I could get my wife on that train. She recently joined the ranks fo
the unemployed due to her retail job closing shop but I can't seem to get
her to either look for a job or file for unemployment. I have paid for
unemployment for decades and never used it. I guess this is anecdotal study
on human nature. Until someone experiences negative consequences they feel
no need to do anything. Well, some people.

Lewis Bergman
325-439-0533 Cell