I have stepped up our response to this at work.
Comments and suggestions are very much welcome.

1)    Mechanic will work swing shift.  No overlap with day shift employees.
2)    PCB production stays in their part of the building.
3)    Fabrication stay in their part of the building.
4)    Avoid the lunchroom.
5)    OSP construction one person per truck.
6)    Bring lunch from home and eat it alone in the truck.
7)    Vac excavators will have to do it with one person.  Much slower but safer.
8)    More 2 way radio use to try to enforce the 10 foot rule.

Anything I can add?