Lice! How many peoples heads started itching?

Bill Prince wrote:

Tell people to not touch their face. Points of entry are eyes, nose, and mouth. This is harder to do than you might think. If there is any good use for face masks, it is to train people to not touch their face. The mask does not need to be N95, it is more a training device than a protection device.

Also, wash your hands (or sanitize) at every opportunity.