From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Josh Luthman
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 1:50 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Good Home UPS

I've seen them at home because we threw them away at work.  I regretted it
every time and just threw them away, or replaced it with Smart UPS.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 11:29 AM Seth Mattinen <se...@rollernet.us
<mailto:se...@rollernet.us> > wrote:

On 3/30/20 8:16 AM, Josh Luthman wrote:
> No.  Just no.  No.  Back UPS are terrible.  Smart-UPS have been great to
> us over the years.
>
> 100% of our issues are Back UPS related.

I'll use a Back-UPS at home, but that's about it.