On their website:

"AT&T has discontinued sales of new AT&T MicroCells. You can use Wi-Fi
Calling to talk and text over an active Wi-Fi connection where it’s hard
for a strong cellular signal to reach."
 ( From https://www.att.com/att/microcell/ )

I recently switched from postpaid to prepaid on our Verizon plan, and
prepaid doesn't support cell extenders anymore, so we had to switch to wifi
calling.  I can honestly say it's a better solution overall.   Not missing
the extender at all.

On Fri, Apr 3, 2020 at 4:57 PM Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com> wrote:

> I had a customer tell me AT&T no longer supports microcells.  Can anyone
> confirm or refute?  I find that a little surprising.  He says the make you
> use WiFi calling instead.

- Forrest