Setting up SMS on a DID isn't very hard - depending on the platform you
use it can certainly have some intelligence.  You can even do SMS on
toll-free.

We offer it as an add on for any DID on our platform.

photograph
Daniel White
Co-Founder & Managing Director of Operations
phone: +1 (702) 470-2770
direct:+1 (702) 470-2766