I wonder how many people don't realize that by staying home all day, their utility usage is going to be way up. I'm surprised I haven't heard more about that being covered. Keeping the house warmer all day, and the TV on all costs $$$. It's not free, like the Internet.

I'm also curious how much total energy usage has changed. They say pollution is down because driving is down. I think most heavy manufacturing is still up and running. The office buildings can't change their HVAC programs because there are still a couple people in the buildings working, especially if they're all remoteing into their office desktop machines. And daytime residential usage should be dramatically up. Or is energy consumption based on the person, and is directly tied to where that person is at?