https://www.vox.com/2020/4/22/21228469/marc-andreessen-build-government-coro
navirus

If you consider Ezra Klein biased or too political, you can go directly to
Marc Andreessen's essay.  But I read the Klein article and it didn't seem
biased, in the sense that it pretty much blames everybody equally.  Where is
the problem?  We are the problem.  We are all the problem.

https://a16z.com/2020/04/18/its-time-to-build/

I guess it resonates with me, because I do find myself asking why can't we
do big things anymore?  Or solve big problems?  Where is our Panama Canal,
or Hoover Dam, or eliminating polio?  Is Fortnite or Tik-Tok the best we dan
do?