Wife and I just watched 'what we do in the shadow's' on Hulu. Current season is airing on FX. Scripted comedy, Documentary crew following around a group of Vampires. Just Finished 'Ryan Hansen Solves crimes on Television' on Youtube. Although we're big fans of that Comedy format so YMMV.

Other shows we like.
Reno911!
Childrens Hospital
Newsreaders