From: "af" <af@af.afmug.com>
To: "af" <af@af.afmug.com>
Cc: "Dennis Burgess" <dmburg...@linktechs.net>
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020 8:02:23 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT movie suggestions

TV Series:

Mrs. Browns Boys

Young Sheldon

Dark Crystal

The Expanse

The Witcher

The Magicians

Chernobyl (HBO Documentary)

Movies :

Midway (2019)

The Banker (2020)

Made in Dagenham (2010)

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood (2019)

Dennis Burgess, Mikrotik Certified Trainer
MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCTCE, MTCINE, MTCSE, HE IPv6 Sage, Cambium ePMP
Certified

Author of "Learn RouterOS- Second Edition”

Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services

Office : 314-735-0270 Website: [ http://www.linktechs.net/ |
http://www.linktechs.net ]

Create Wireless Coverage’s with [
https://mail.wavedirect.org/www.towercoverage.com | www.towercoverage.com ]