That lawsuit is the kind of stuff that makes me say things  like:   "we are
too stupid to have a country".
I am dreading the court order which will come from that.
No one is responsible for themselves; everyone is responsible for everyone
else.

Many years ago I decided that the most politically correct way to live and
stay safe was to stay the hell away from 'everyone', especially the govt.
Fortunately, I have largely been able to do it that way.   But that kind of
issue has the potential to suck us all into the same black hole.