I am fully deployed with about 800 subs and 40 Aps with pmp450/450i/450m.
I have seen some great numbers since moving to CBRS with total confidence with google.
Loving the new move to 30Mhz channels and 20mhz sizes.
We are seeing a celco fire up some of its gear though almost like a wall block into the metro portion of our coverage.