From: Jaime Solorza
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2020 3:06 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Thermal camera for screening folks with fever

Well Steve's solution is succinct and efficient.
I tested it and it was ok...I am not a good candidate because my temp ranges in
95.6 to 96.8 range...the non contact worked better but they are thinking of
using this where they process detainees in a line.  Right now the non contact
handheld requires one by one...
We had four guys walk in ...one with a cup of coffee near his face...it
targeted him and set off alarms...it was set to trigger at 99.1°.

I will install it if they buy it...and share results.
This setup is a fourier...