From: "Nate Burke" <n...@blastcomm.com>
To: "AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group" <af@af.afmug.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2020 8:23:31 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Switch software bug

Just before one provider was supposed to start, they sent a notice they were
postponing, the other provider did the upgrade last night.

On June 4, 2020 12:08:29 AM CDT, Nate Burke <n...@blastcomm.com> wrote:

We got notices late this afternoon from 2 seperate upstreams of emergency
maintenance overnight tonight for software upgrades. Was there some sort of big
bug that was just found on one of the switch/routing platforms?