Yes, NAT is in play here, I just now increased the NAT pool to 128 addresses
based on TJ's theory that the NAT pool might be too small.

The source IP's seem to be spoofed or proxied somehow as the first IP address
in the list from Google is our ARIN /20 Network address (x.x.0.0) and I find it
hard to believe that our gateway router is scraping Google for content.

--
Christopher Tyler
Senior Network Engineer

Total Highspeed Internet Solutions