We have had very good luck with Juniper switches in unfriendly environments
(our tower sites).  There are something on the order of 75 in use at tower
sites and I don’t recall any failures.

Same with the Ciena gear - a good portion of our sites have both Juniper and
Ciena equipment.   Very reliable.

We are actually starting to move away from Ciena as we implement MPLS and find
we can do that in the Juniper gear and eliminate an extra piece of equipment.

Mark