Just standard power like at home.  Not three phase.  It's an FM radio
station.  I would assume the hot is at top and neutral below, but it's been
a while since I've seen it myself.  Goes from HV on the road to the tower's
(power/utility) pole with a transformer/fuse.

Two robins on Saturday.  Starling a few minutes ago.  No nests up there -
maybe that's what they are trying to do?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St