Call Tippi Hedren!

On 7/13/2020 9:38 AM, Robert wrote:
I believe they made a movie about this in the 50's.  Subject was covered extensively.   I think the solution was wait it out and it will go away.

On 7/13/20 9:29 AM, Josh Luthman wrote:
On Saturday we had a power outage.  Beautiful day.  Towers on batteries, but after an hour we head up there with a generator.  Plug it in and we're good to go.  Outage was caused by a bird on the pole and the fuse popped.

Power company comes by, puts up a new fuse.  Power is back.  He gets in the truck and drives down the lane, about 50 feet, and *POP*.  Another bird and fuse.  Replaces another.  Good for a few more hours.

Then this morning - power outage AGAIN.  A third "bird" on the ground below the fuse.

Obviously something's going on, being it's been three times in three days when this has never happened since ~2008.  Maybe someone put peanut oil and the rodents are trading services?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St