From: can...@believewireless.net
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2020 12:38 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: [AFMUG] OT: Switching Home to Grid Tied Solar

So finally decided to move my home off-grid. However, would prefer to keep it
grid tied just
in case. My location has almost zero power outages but I plan on getting a
Tesla Powerwall
for times when the sun doesn't shine.  Not looking to sell back to the grid.

In the past year, my greatest power usage was 3500 kWh/month. If power was
"free," that
would probably increase. Other than oil heat for the coldest days, I'm 100%
electric already.
I'm in Maryland so I know peak sun is limited but have plenty of southly roof
space to
compensate. (And even a good amount of easterly space for the mornings.

What would people recommend for inverters? Any other recommendations I should
consider?