He says he uses electric heat, do you also?

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of TJ Trout
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2020 8:44 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Switching Home to Grid Tied Solar

Climate

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020, 6:07 PM Bill Prince <part15...@gmail.com
<mailto:part15...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Wow. That's a lot of power from my perspective. We use less than 700 KWh per
month. We live in the country, so we have to pump our water (big well pump and
a pressure pump); so that is a big influence on our power usage. I have a hard
time imagining how you might use 5X what we use.

On 7/16/2020 11:38 AM, can...@believewireless.net