I've had old men start reading the label on the poe to me and it takes a
bit to understand what they're telling me cause I cant even see most of it.
Amazing to me.

Also

Right next to the router: 3 rooms over through a refrigerator behind a tv.

<insert scrap online service> says your internet is too slow: Patel, I mean
Roy from tech support doesnt even know what the service is he is supporting

I didnt touch anything since it was installed: I moved every wire and
managed to make my cordless phone power supply cord fit in the router

That's the way your techs left it: I am a liar