Well the jokes on them because now it has spread there too. I really think that the uptick in real estate is due to summer normal and people realizing they don't make enough money to live in what they have after loosing an income in there household for some extended period of time.  In my household it has turned in to I can't buy a $7 hamburger now because I need to be saving money to buy the next bigger house because she isn't making as much any longer.  I try to explain that a $7 hamburger a day only amounts to $2,500 a year so it doesn't significantly amount to anything. That doesn't go over well though

On 8/7/2020 1:54 PM, Ken Hohhof wrote:
I also notice the real estate market is really hot right now.

I'm not sure if it's low mortgage rates, or people trying to move away from
Covid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umS3XM3xAPk

-----Original Message-----
From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of ch...@wbmfg.com
Sent: Friday, August 7, 2020 1:37 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Sports Streaming

Gee, move even farther out from the city and you will have to drill your own
well and put in a septic tank.
Even farther and you will be doing off grid solar and generators.
Even farther you will have to commute with a helicopter.

Never understood folks that move out into the country but expect city type
of infrastructure.