From: "Cameron Crum" <cc...@murcevilo.com>
To: "AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group" <af@af.afmug.com>
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2020 10:44:04 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] billing again

Charles has not been involved with IPPay for some time. Sonar is
$1.25/sub/month up to 5000 then it drops in tiers. Not sure about Emerald. UCRM
is free but who knows if it will be around in a few years or even tomorrow.
Ivan (Freeside) has not been around for a few years. Not sure what happened to
him, but he quit coming to the Wisp trade shows and stuff. But, Freeside is
"free" if you can get it set up with the ambiguous instructions, or you can pay
a "support" contract, but his main dev/support guy Jeremy went to work for Matt
Larson a couple years ago. I really don't know if Ivan even still maintains
stuff or not. ACH is a little cheaper but more difficult to track. YOu will get
approvals and then when it goes to settle in 24-48 hours the money will not be
there and it will decline. I think IPPay will now send you an email or
something, but I don't believe anyone has a way to automate that failure to pay
in their billing system so it requires effort to make sure you are getting your
money. It is illegal to charge to take credit cards, but you can give a
discount for paying by check or cash.

Does that muddy the waters sufficiently?

Cameron