yes. Stores the reports, sends the reports.. well the APP stores and sends,
the smartAligner and range rinder are the tools, the app is the
documentation. Its slick and accurate to two CM or something like that. I
like the reports, theyre very clean, you can add photos at the time through
the app. The only issue ive come across is its a little weighty and a
crummy mount or a soft radome will allow sag you have to compensate for.
but the get the accuracy you need the distance between the gps pucks