I would say that agrees with my experience.  Respect is a common element
amongst Hispanics.
The opposite with the white trash that seem to apply on indeed.

From: Jaime Solorza
Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2020 10:06 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT new hires

Work ethic is taught to us at an early age.
Respect your boss, respect your work.
Not in a subservient manner but the reality of the value of good work.
Proteje tu trabajo.

On Fri, Aug 28, 2020, 9:39 AM <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:

  I swear, if they were available, my company would be 100% Hispanic.  Racist
or not, white guys are lousy employees when compared to Hispanics.