Happens all the time.    About 50% show up for the phone interview.    About
50% of those show up for the second interview.    Some that go through the
hiring process, do the background check and the drug screen and occasionally
show up for work on the first day.    Last one went through it all, worked one
day and called in the next day.   Quit 2 days later.

Mark