From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Robert
Sent: Tuesday, September 1, 2020 11:46 AM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Camera Systems

I set up Xeoma as it works on all OS's and has PTZ control..

On 9/1/20 9:31 AM, Ron M. wrote:

Chinese ebay specials... outdoor PTZ 1080p with PoE built in. Roughly $150
each.  I don't have (or haven't figured out) PTZ control through Xprotect, so I
just web into the specific camera if I need to change PTZ related.

And yes, Xprotect free for up to 8 cameras.  Even works with Wyze cams with the
RTSP firmware.

On Mon, Aug 31, 2020 at 3:30 PM Nate Burke <n...@blastcomm.com