From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Chuck McCown
Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2020 1:27 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Who installed this??

Peel off and leave it or put your own on.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 2, 2020, at 10:41 AM, Caleb Knauer <cknauer.li...@gmail.com
<mailto:cknauer.li...@gmail.com> > wrote:

They come with the logo as stickers now. Pulls off real easy :)

On Wed, Sep 2, 2020 at 8:19 AM Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com
<mailto:af...@kwisp.com> > wrote:

I have some like that.  Part of the reason to pay the extra money for

Radiowaves dishes is they aren't like Ikea furniture, they come mostly

assembled (and any remaining assembly is easy).

And if you want it to mount on the left side of the pole, you flip it upside

down and move the drain plugs, but then the logo is upside down.  Would you

really remove and reattach the radome just to make the logo rightside up?