In my experience, Mikrotik 60ghz is less sensitive to alignment than the
B24 because of the beamforming on the Mikrotiks.

I've never been able to get a full gig out of the B24s, but I think the
shortest link I've done with them is around a mile and a half.

60ghz shouldn't have any problems at a half mile...