From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Mathew Howard
Sent: Saturday, September 19, 2020 10:35 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Mimosa B24

We must have a couple of dozen Mikrotik 60ghz links up now... I haven't seen
any real problems with them.

On Sat, Sep 19, 2020, 8:06 AM Mike Hammett
<af...@ics-il.net<mailto:af...@ics-il.net>> wrote:
Strange. I have a friend that has somewhere around a 100 links and keeps
deploying more of them.  *shrugs*

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions<http://www.ics-il.com/>
[http://www.ics-il.com/images/fbicon.png]<https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL>[http://www.ics-il.com/images/googleicon.png]<https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb>[http://www.ics-il.com/images/linkedinicon.png]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions>[http://www.ics-il.com/images/twittericon.png]<https://twitter.com/ICSIL>
Midwest Internet Exchange<http://www.midwest-ix.com/>
[http://www.ics-il.com/images/fbicon.png]<https://www.facebook.com/mdwestix>[http://www.ics-il.com/images/linkedinicon.png]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/midwest-internet-exchange>[http://www.ics-il.com/images/twittericon.png]<https://twitter.com/mdwestix>
The Brothers WISP<http://www.thebrotherswisp.com/>
[http://www.ics-il.com/images/fbicon.png]<https://www.facebook.com/thebrotherswisp>[http://www.ics-il.com/images/youtubeicon.png]

<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXSdfxQv7SpoRQYNyLwntZg>