From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of TJ Trout
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2020 3:09 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Generator power supply questions

back when gas wasn't cut with corn and it didn't go bad anyway =) all of the
stabilization products worked great

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 12:39 PM <ch...@wbmfg.com <mailto:ch...@wbmfg.com> >
wrote:

There used to be a product for airplanes.  Prist or something like that.
Supposedly the best.  But that was back in the 1970s...