From: "can...@believewireless.net" <p...@believewireless.net>
To: "AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group" <af@af.afmug.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2020 1:55:58 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: <Sigh> Resellers

If this is a DIA circuit, you should have rolled a truck and power cycled the
radio from the roof.
Then... no e-mails or calls.

On Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 2:52 PM Matt Hoppes < mattli...@rivervalleyinternet.net
> wrote:

Yup... hate them, we've gotten several calls from CCR, DSR,
Asentinal.... DSR is by far the worst.