So, I have a probable covid positive contractor.
I know the answer here, I'm just sounding it out.
I'm behind as fuck with this guys work. I worked with him last weekend,
I've been sick with harvest flu since a couple days before, his daughter
tested positive the next day, his wife and other daughter the day after
that and he got sick wednesday. Everybody is over symptoms (wife and
daughter still have no taste or smell, but that lasts a long time)
My harvest flu symptoms havent changed, not worried about me.

Hes wanting to catch up behind work saturday. I'm usually very risk
tolerant, and my house has been directly exposed a ton of times, so I know
it's not as easily spread as they say.
Its mid harvest, a farmer getting this shit right now could be devastating.

Its gonna cost us alot if he doesnt get caught up, a substantial amount.
Like 80 customer site loss substantial. We arent big, that's more than 5
percent.

My boss respects me after all these years, if I make a call, knowing the
costs like this, he will back my call, but it burns all those years of
trust.

Theres like a .0001 percent chance he would spread it, zero direct
interaction. But hes present at grain elevators mid harvest. Grain dust
will drop anything airborne like a rock. It takes an exposure to a high
viral count to even get symptomatic.

Tell me I'm wrong to push his work out another week or 2