We lost a primary sight in July during the storms. This is a remote site
feeding around 80 customers and has been a shitshow getting back online.
They were patient for a bit. We've hit wall after wall, new lease delays,
5ghz interference, multiple licensed links, wrong equipment, new hardware
failures, electricians running 220 to 110 circuits, contractors wife
kidnapping a kid, if it could go wrong it did. The town has had meetings
over this and we last promised to be production ready and problem free 2
weeks ago. At this point they're shopping our lease probably. We have a
multi year breakout on the lease and can fix it, but in the interim they'll
probably colocate a competitor. Honestly, I cant blame them.