We had fantastic school lunches.  25 cents.  I loved them all.

From: Bill Prince
Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2020 10:36 AM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] fun size Paydays

My Mom made lunch for me too. I don't remember what she put in it. But we also
had a cheap school lunch program, so often I would get whatever was in the
school lunch because my Mom also worked outside the home, and sometimes making
lunch didn't make the schedule.

When I was home alone (or with my brother &/or sister) on weekends, I would
make my own lunch & got creative with my sandwiches. I really liked peanut
butter & banana with a sprinkling of Nestle's Quik.

bp