From: Bill Prince
Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2020 2:53 PM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT good to be a boomer

Yah. Even though I'm a boomer, I think attributing the current state of the
economy entirely on boomers is missing the mark somewhat. There are a whole
raft of issues that are squeezing millenials like globalization and extreme
automation. You keep adding barriers, and getting or creating a good paying job
just gets more difficult. If all you can do is flip burgers at Micky D's or
pour coffee at Starbucks, maybe you need to think a bit more creatively.

bp