Does anyone know off the top of your head what the current CPU limited max
throughput is for 450 vs 450i APs?  Not based on RF characteristics but
packet processing in the CPU.

I keep thinking at one time 450 APs were only capable of maybe 20 Mbps but
that can't be right because I have some doing over 40.  I think Cambium said
that firmware tweaking kept raising that number.

I'm asking because I have one lone site with a 450 and an omni, and maybe a
dozen subs scattered through the entire 360 degrees.  So while I am going to
need more throughput, it just doesn't justify 4 sectors, and the cables are
in conduit and I think we only ran 4 cables and we have 2 backhauls.  And it
occurs to me what I need isn't sectors, it's to increase the channel width
to 30 MHz (450) or 40 MHz (450i).  But will a 30 MHz channel really help if
the 450 AP is pps limited by the CPU?  I'm OK with replacing the 450 with a
450i if necessary.  Most sites we have at least 4 sectors, so mostly 20 MHz
channels.  But an omni with a 40 MHz channel would use the same amount of
spectrum as 4 sectors and 20 MHz channels.