Ken,

I wonder if using the Capacity Planner excel sheet might shed some light on
your question? https://support.cambiumnetworks.com/files/capacityplanner/

I haven't used the sheet in quite some time, but last I recall, you can
plug in your AP and SM's and get a pretty good idea of throughput at
different channel bandwidths.