I have a customer that I put on a new PBX from their key system about 10 years ago (A 15 person office). Every time I see them, they STILL ask me to get their key system functions back. I made a 1 button transfer to Park, Every phone has BLF for the entire parking lot, and they Still want to just put someone on hold and yell out a line number.

However, a majority of the customers actually do adapt to the new technology. Especially when they have things like Voicemail to their Email, and being able to take a phone extension to their house. AT&T Has ingrained into them for so many years that they need a separate phone number for every concurrent call that getting them to realize that they can receive Multiple calls on the same phone number takes multiple times of explanation.