From: Chuck Macenski
Sent: Sunday, November 8, 2020 10:27 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: The Silence is deafening..

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/02/us/politics/nixon-tried-to-spoil-johnsons-vietnam-peace-talks-in-68-notes-show.html

On Sun, Nov 8, 2020 at 10:59 AM <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:

  Nixon ended the war.  My dad hired hippies at the start of summer every year
in Oregon.  Many of them were refugees from society believing civilization was
coming to an end.  They loved to debate politics with me as a young man.  When
they got down on Nixon I would just say he ended the war.  It always ended the
debate.