It’s not he ability to hold modulation through multipath changes. UBNT doesn’t
have this.

LTE does this but at the expense of lower modulations. Think 80 down and 6 up
max for the sector.

450 is blowing that out of the water. 150 down and 60 up on the sector.
Completely obscured.

We have customers installed to 450i 3ghz through forests. Rocking 80 meg down.

We won’t deploy another tower without it.