I think thats whats getting us is the dual pol burning through 2 80mhz
channels at a time.
I consider aviat inexpensive as its half the cost of the SAF. I love my
SAF, die hard fan, but the quality is so close that the cost wins. We see
latency more often for whatever reason. SAF, as long as its aligned and up
its sub millisecond to a point i dont have a tool to test. We have had one
Aviat unit fail on us, but it hasnt been post mortem to find out why.

I wish we had the 11ghz to plan better all over again, I wouldnt have the
mimosa garbage on my network for sure. and we probably would have planned
out less links over longer shots between better leases with 5ghz fingers.
but its water under the bridge. I just dont want to be that guy with the
broken down car and old refrigerator in the yard in the subdivision in
regard to the 11ghz neighborhood