On top of all of this, we are migrating away from gmail today.  PITA

From: Chuck McCown [mailto:ch...@go-mtc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2020 10:46 AM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: OT windows update issues

So, today it appears that my Windows Live Mail database is corrupt.  Can
only see headers.  So switching to outlook but that is painful.

I rolled back the windows update that happened last night but still dead
WLM. sob.

Have resisted outlook for years.  Few times it would be nice.  When someone
sends a meeting or contact at least I can read it without having to use a
text editor and parsing through the complex crap.