So I've been eyeing these Predator/Honda one hand size generators for a
while.  Right now we have a 6500/8500 generator that's got wheels and needs
a ramp.

The load is 10 - 125 watts.  Not much.  The generators now do a great job,
but it sucks to deal with something so heavy (especially when you fill the
tank only to have the power come back on a minute later!)

The little ones seem great, but I'm wondering what kind of run time you can
get with them with a 1 amp or less load.  It says 12 hours at 25% capacity
- is that possibly accurate?  If we're at 10% capacity does it seem safe to
say we could get 18 hours?  We're getting 12-18 hours with the big ones.

Josh Luthman
24/7 Help Desk: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St